1. From drawings above, select your window type. Insert
letter (A, B, C, etc.) in "WindowType" column.
List the number of windows of each type in the "Quantity"column.
2. Indicate Inside Frame Height and Width size in appropriate
columns after carefully measuring the overall inside dimensions.
See chart above for measuring instructions. Accuracy is important.
3. Peachtree windows are made in 5 exterior colors. Indicate
in the "Exterior Color" column:W=White, N=Natural
Brown, D=Driftwood, S=Sand, G=Green.
4. If the problem is with an individual sash, note accordingly
in "Sash" columns by entering an "x" in
the appropriate column. Also indicate the handing (left-handed
or right-handed) of the window when necessary.
5. Daylight openingis visible glass size. Please specify
Width x Height.